Release GRAV Update 10.1 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Kane Hart, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator
    Staff Member

Patch 10.1 Hotfix:
    We decided to roll out a hot fix for some issues in Patch 10. Here's what was fixed:
    • ExoPlanets on PVP servers should now be PVP. (Shoutout to RyudoDragoon for alerting us!)
    • Another workaround for steam not initializing on servers correctly
    • Fixed Teleporters thinking they had no destination when they did indeed have a destination
    • Fixed Players not in your FoF group showing up on the compass when you yourself were not in an FoF group

Nackers and Brood like this.
  2. Nackers

Nackers New Member

With this new patch, we have a couple of issues with our server that is hosted by GravServers.com, just wanted to post to see if they were known issues or if anyone else was having the same problems.
    • Terrain shifting on every restart - Every time we restart our server now, the terrain shifts. We have broken bases, element-x hotspots that disappear, and mountains covering the entrances of caves. Nexus shield nodes and laser fences are being moved and are breaking.
    • Stargates Still Broken - Now I know there are config/ini fixes that can be applied, but unfortunately I don't have FTP access to server files, so I can't edit them myself. Waiting to hear back from the support team to see if this is something they can do. I've also been told that removing our dedicated IP on our server can fix this - but I haven't tried it yet.
    • Weapons/Stims Glitching - We have had the issue of guns and stims glitching out. The guns will fire and reload, but they don't do any damage and they clip doesn't empty. Health stims seem to freeze and don't actuate on key press.
    These aren't huge problems, but just wanted to post. Loving the game and so honored to be a part of early access testing. My community and I love this game very much and look forward to countless hours in game!

3. saqwarrior

saqwarrior New Member

Have a look at this thread for information regarding the stargates.

4. Nackers

Nackers New Member